[openspending-dev] [wdmmg-dev] Revised model proposal

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Sun Nov 13 08:48:47 UTC 2011

Hi Thiago,

what we're doing is so similar, its really funny. Is there really no
way we can collaborate on at least the data modeling format (see
original message) and the APIs (see
http://localhost:5000/help/api-aggregator.html)? It just seems like a
waste of resources to do the exact same thing twice and never get to
do the cool stuff (http://wiki.openspending.org/Future_plans).

- Friedrich

--
Open Knowledge Foundation