[openspending-dev] Launching OS for Oakland, Calif.

Adam Stiles adam.d.stiles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:58:26 UTC 2013

Thanks, Lucy! I got past that last hurdle with Stefan's suggestion and
help from a friend here, Max Ogden, who it turns out hung out with
Stefan in Berlin. Small world indeed. We're planning an initial launch
on 4/15 to coincide with our mayor's announcement of her proposed
budget. We'll keep you posted.

Adam

--
Adam Stiles