[openspending-dev] Dev meeting: April 4, 2013

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Tue Apr 2 21:27:11 UTC 2013

Hi all,

As I proposed in a previous email we're going to have a monthly
developer meeting. The first meeting takes place on our freenode IRC
channel: #openspending next Thursday (April 4, 2013) at 14 UTC (don't
worry we'll log the meeting).

The meeting should not go over 1 hour.

# Meeting agenda

(sorry I can't put it somewhere where people can modify it so post to
the list if you have any ideas/changes)

0. Dev meeting habits/rules - How do we conduct IRC meetings (short
discussion)
1. Development process - How do we want our development process to be?
2. Continuous integration - Part of the development process but more
focused on testing/deployment
3. OpenSpending Apps - Where do we want to take this?
4. OpenSpending Roadmap - Create a milestone from our github issues (we
have a milestone called Nigel mini-sprint but that doesn't sound like
"our" milestone)

Let me know if you want more details.

I hope I'll see many of you on #openspending next Thursday. It's going
to be awesome!

/Tryggvi