[openspending-dev] automated testing: tests passed

Martin Keegan martin.keegan at okfn.org
Wed Apr 3 22:27:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

Nigel and I have hooked up OpenSpending to Travis, building on the
automated installation work I did with Michael Bauer at the OKFN
summit in January.

All but one of the tests now pass (I have a branch with that test
disabled; it's a regression introduced a day or two before the
automated testing work started).

This is useful for several reasons, one of which is that Travis'
integration with GitHub shows the test results against commits in pull
requests, which makes decisions about merging easier.

Mk