[openspending-dev] OS visuals not displaying after new data set added

Adam Stiles adam.d.stiles at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:59:20 UTC 2013

thanks Stefan -- that worked.

And in our site, the numbers in the visual are much larger font so they
bleed beyond the edge of the rectangles. Where is the CSS that controls
font size for the widgets?

See: http://openbudgetoakland.org/pre-launch/oak11-13adopted.html#/~/total

And the Table data (see 3rd tab) also bleeds into the comments, though I've
set the height to a fixed amount. How do I control that?

Thanks!

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Stefan Wehrmeyer <stefan.wehrmeyer at okfn.org

Adam Stiles
510.280.4862