[openspending-dev] Pre-launch support, OpenSpending for Oakland, Calif.

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Mon Apr 15 14:27:39 UTC 2013

Hi Adam,

Good luck with the launch today. We'd be eager to get a post up on the
OpenSpending blog, when you've gone official. Look forward to hear
what role the site will play in the debate over the Oakland budget.

And glad to hear that folks in Alameda are interested as well. Make
sure to send them on to the list :-)

Anders