[openspending-dev] Pre-launch support, OpenSpending for Oakland, Calif.

Adam Stiles adam.d.stiles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 01:15:07 UTC 2013

Big thanks to Tryggvi for adding these features so quickly! This allows us
to share URLs at any level of the visualization (something users have said
is important) as well as have comment threads specific to each level (which
I'll set up soon).

Also breadcrumbs; not sure how complicated, but would be a huge improvement
if that became a standard feature of the treemap widget and for embedded
iframes.

Thanks,

Adam

--