[openspending-dev] Staging Environment for OS

Hannes Hörl hannes.hoerl at snowreporter.com
Wed Mar 6 10:17:13 UTC 2013

On 03/06/2013 12:40 AM, Martin Keegan wrote:

>> I guess it's kind of a standard installation ...
>> Are there any particular questions about our setup?
>
> Thanks for the detail re supervise/supervisor; how did you lay out the
> directories (where is the development.ini file relative to the root of
> openspending and to the virtualenv)?

In the home of the "openspending user" we have this structure:

# tree -L2 -F
.
|-- dotorg/                   clone from github
|   `-- [...]
|-- log/                      log file directory for every service
|   |-- celeryd/              managed by supervise
|   |-- dotorg/
|   |-- serve/
|   `-- solr/
|-- openspending/             clone from github
|   |-- [...]
|   |-- development.ini
|   |-- [...]
|   |-- pyenv/
|   `-- [...]
|-- openspendingjs/           clone from github
|   `-- [...]
|-- services/                 service description/settings used by
|   |-- celeryd/              supervise
|   |-- dotorg/
|   |-- serve/
|   `-- solr/
`-- solr-4.1.0/               extracted from a archive from the solr
     `-- [...]                 homepage

Ciao, Hannes