[openspending-dev] Staging is up!

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Tue Mar 12 04:40:14 UTC 2013

That's very weird. Solr is running on top of tomcat as is in production. As
opposed to listening only on ipv4, I'm pretty sure it's only listening on
localhost and not 0.0.0.0, so you can't hit it from outside the server.

However, I'm not sure why that would be a problem anyway, you're hitting
something on the same server.