[openspending-dev] Open Spending Website

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Thu Apr 24 15:08:07 UTC 2014

Hi Manish,

Great to meet you and thanks for getting in touch! Also a a huge
congratulations on your launch of http://openspendingnepal.org/

The test sounds like a really cool idea! I am not the best around to help
so I am looping in our OpenSpending community developer list.

Could anyone share advice, ideas and suggestions on such a test?

On the develop list you can discuss all technical issues around
OpenSpending - you can join the mailing list here:

Best,
Anders

--

*Anders Pedersen Knowledge Development Lead  |  skype: anpehej  |  @anpe