[openspending-dev] Dev meeting: Call for topics

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Fri Feb 28 10:48:02 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Thursday March 6 is the first Thursday of the month and that means dev
meeting. I wanted to give you all a chance to submit ideas for
discussion topics before I send out the advertisement post.

Instead of doing that via email and making me the big bad honcho of the
dev meeting planning I thought we could jointly do that in a pad. We've
already been using an etherpad to track some of our dev meetings but we
should definitely use that by default (it just makes everything easier).

So here is the pad where we'll track the meetings. Please add your topic
suggestion (or if you want to discuss one of the existing ones add a +1
behind it).

http://pad.okfn.org/p/openspending-dev-meetings

I've put in two suggestions there to get things started. Please add your
own or vote for existings ones and keep in mind that we'd like to keep
these meetings to under an hour.

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson

Technical Lead, OpenSpending