[openspending-dev] Hack session: Sunday Jan 12

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Sat Jan 11 14:47:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

After our developer meeting last Thursday we decided to organize a hack
session to work on some of the open issues we have in our issue tracker.

This hack session will take place tomorrow, Sunday Jan 12, 2014 between
15:00 and 17:00 GMT.

Anyone is free to come and help us close tickets or get help with a
ticket they're working on. We've created an event in our calendar:

http://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=anNlaHUyMW41Yzk5c20xY2w3bGMwdWlydDAgb2tmbi5vcmdfdHYzNXNydW9jZ2dtdjE2YXNlYnE2MXB2NmtAZw&ctz=Europe/London

We've associated a Google Hangout (click on the link in "Video call")
where you can join us or you can just drop in on our IRC channel,
#openspending on Freenode.

Looking forward to closing some tickets tomorrow!

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson

Technical Lead, OpenSpending

The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org>