[openspending-dev] Yes, a Facebook discussion group!

Ásta Helgadóttir asta.helgadottir at okfn.org
Thu Jan 8 10:30:34 UTC 2015

Hey there and sorry for some cross posting.

I'd like to announce that I've made an OpenSpending facebook group to
facilitate people to reach out and join the OpenSpending community or
discuss the project or just share their ideas or philosophy regarding this.

You can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/423684441114559/

I think Facebook is a very good platform to reach out to people
interested in opening up spending and budgets of the relevant
governance, as it has broader audience than fx IRC and is more visual
and interactive than mailing lists. It would be great if the ones who
have a Facebook account would join!

Bests,

Ásta