[openspending-dev] OpenSpending API

Konrad Höffner konrad.hoeffner at uni-leipzig.de
Mon Mar 23 09:10:06 UTC 2015

Dear OpenSpending developers,

I still get errors when using the OpenSpending API.
For example the following URIs return JSON with 0 entries:

https://openspending.org/api/2/search?format=json&dataset=02o2do982o2do982

https://openspending.org/api/2/search?format=json&dataset=state_aid_scorecard

https://openspending.org/api/2/search?format=json&dataset=south-african-national-gov-budget-2012-13

Others return "Connection refused".
 Is this a problem on my end or is there still a problem with the API? Can I somehow work around this issue?

Regards,
Konrad