[openspending-dev] How to update data from specific source?

Daniel Fowler daniel.fowler at okfn.org
Sun Nov 22 11:03:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks Friedrich.

I’ve resolved the “Still analysing” problem.  Can you try re-adding the dataset?

Also, I want to let you know that we’re working on a new version of OpenSpending.  You can find out more about how to get involved here:

http://community.openspending.org/get-involved/

--
Daniel Fowler
daniel.fowler at okfn.org
+251 93 368 4124 | skype: dan.d.fowler  |  @danfowler
Open Knowledge International - A world where knowledge creates power for the many, not the few
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn