[wdmmg-discuss] PESA 2010 out today

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Thu Apr 22 18:16:47 UTC 2010

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010, Rufus Pollock wrote:

> Great (that's sarcastic!). What are the differences? I also think we
> should start archiving the CRA somewhere independent (say archive.org)
> so we can check to see if there are changes ...

I mean they just show PESA tables 9 and 10 but not the database dump we
are interested in.

We may have to ask for that as none of the historic CRA database dumps are
published other than for 2009.

We do have all the CRA's in digital form on archive.org and then linked to
on CKAN http://www.ckan.net/package/ukgov-finance-cra