[wdmmg-discuss] Where are the cuts? mini-app

Richard Pope richard at memespring.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 20:23:42 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Further to our discussion on Saturday here's an outline for the "where
> are the cuts" miniapp. What do you think?

I think this is really worth doing. It could be really simple,
basically a form that lets you enter:

- an authority name
- and amount, or maybe amount range e.g. £1-2  million
- a reference / citation
- details (optional)
- geographical area (optional)
- tags / categories

Then just have a running total, a url for each cut / authority etc

There should be no space for comment, the idea is to become the
attribution point for people discussing cuts, much in the way The
Straight Choice is slowly becoming for people talking about leaflets.

Richard

--
/*
richard at memespring.co.uk