[wdmmg-discuss] Where are the cuts? mini-app

steve cummaford cummaford at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 29 08:05:17 UTC 2010

You may have a good reason for not doing this, but giving people an optional
field to enter their name and email would be a good way to gather addresses
for highly-motivated users (i.e. those who will fill this form) so that we
can contact them in future. The boxes would be (at the bottom of the current
form):

Your name (optional)
You email (optional)
[check box] Send me occasional updates from Where Does My Money Go?