[wdmmg-discuss] EU level version of WDMMG

Brigitte Alfter 550224987884-0001 at t-online.de
Thu Aug 5 14:04:25 UTC 2010

Dear Jonathan, dear all,
This sounds like a great idea, as FTS currently is a bit difficult to work
with.

Update (annually) is usually in June/July.
We could ask the guy working with this at EU Commission for advice if
necessary.

I am gathering some experience on how to wob out the underlying contracts
etc,  first stories are being worked on now.

Let's stay in touch about this.

Best
Bri

PS
PLEASE SEND ANY REPLY TO brigitte at alfter.dk. I am travelling and if you just
press "reply", your answer may end in eternal cyberspace.