[wdmmg-discuss] CRA 2010: description and questions

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Thu Aug 12 10:49:52 UTC 2010

Great question Anna.

The 2009 CRA database dump is:
- the data behind PESA table 9
and
- the data behind PESA table 10
joined together badly with lots of mistakes in it.

We wrote scripts to make the data sensible.

This year the Treasury have given us two well defined data sets:
- one for the data behind PESA table 9
and
- one for the data behind PESA table 10.

We can join the data together ourselves in a controlled and well defined
way.

(Alistair, the 2009 CRA database dump is not a one off either, we have
database dumps for every year going back to 2005).