[wdmmg-discuss] CRA 2010: progress report [was: CRA 2010: description and questions]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Aug 19 00:05:13 UTC 2010

On 19 August 2010 00:30, William Waites <william.waites at okfn.org> wrote:
>  On 10-08-18 23:57, Anna Powell-Smith wrote:
[...]
> There are also two columns I notice are being dropped
> in the CSV reader - "ID or non-ID" (what does this mean?)

Identifiable and Non-Identifiable (i.e. regionally identifiable or not
...). We already have a glossary for this sort of stuff:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/p/Where_Does_My_Money_Go/Glossary>

I think we should just move that sort of stuff to:

<http://ask.wheredoesmymoneygo.org/>

So in future just head over there and create a question :)

Rufus