[wdmmg-discuss] I have a meeting to discuss the missing COINS data

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Mon Aug 23 10:03:39 UTC 2010

I have a meeting to discuss the Whole of Government Accounts(WGA).

The WGA is the large part, and best bit, of COINS that was never
published. It covers all local and central spending and assets.

I'm meeting the WGA team to discuss how it is stored in COINS and how we
can get the raw data.

Please let me know any questions you want answers to about WGA and I'll
ask them in the meeting planned for Thursday.

Many thanks,

Lisa