[wdmmg-discuss] Failed to port datastore to RDF, will go Mongo

Ian Dickinson ian at epimorphics.com
Thu Dec 2 09:40:23 UTC 2010

Hi William,
> As an aside, for Ruby fans, I've heard quite good things about
> http://www.activerdf.org/ would be interesting to hear

Last time I checked, ActiveRDF doesn't support blank nodes in RDF, which
made it a non-starter for me. Looking at their launchpad.net page, it's
not being actively developed any more. And, slightly surreally, the link
from the documentation page to their wiki actually points at the wayback
machine's (partial) cache of the wiki ... which made it hard to validate
my recollection about bNodes.

Ian