[wdmmg-discuss] A data model

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Tue Feb 16 13:07:30 UTC 2010

Nice write up Alistair, I've added some more detail to the 'Data Sets' section:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010, Alistair Turnbull wrote:

   Data sets
   =========

We have PESA, CRA (I FOI requested back to 1997), The Sustainable
Communities data (one year of), SBI (back to 2003), Main Supply Estimates
(back to 1999), The Budget, Databank, various tables from Revenue and
Customs (in CKAN
http://www.ckan.net/package/ukgov-hm-revenue-customs-income) and
statistical reports from the ONS like the Blue Book, the Pink Book etc.

Each of these are just different views of data in databases from the
Treasury, each government department, each level of local government.

There are web scraping and crowd sourcing projects I want to talk to you
about also, so we should meet up, as we planned to, soon.