[wdmmg-discuss] coins (fwd)

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Sat Feb 20 16:01:56 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 15:51:45 +0000 (GMT)
From: Lisa Evans <lisa.evans at okfn.org>
To: Julian Todd <julian at goatchurch.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [wdmmg-discuss] coins

Does this help?

http://www.google.co.uk/patents?q=descisys&btnG=Search+Patents

So there are two that fit the description before 2005.

One is "Method and apparatus for data validation in multidimensional
database" which has Filing date: 11 Aug 2004 and Issue date: 29 Apr 2008

http://www.google.co.uk/patents/about?id=VeqqAAAAEBAJ&dq=descisys

The other is "Method and system for integrating workflow management with
business intelligence" with Filing date: 11 Dec 2003:

http://www.google.co.uk/patents/about?id=eT2XAAAAEBAJ&dq=descisys

What specifically should I be pointing out to the Treasury contacts I have
in my next meeting with them on Wednesday?