[wdmmg-discuss] Fixing the CRA

William Waites wwaites at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 21 21:21:11 UTC 2010

On the cofog, I made a script that does some guesses, and then
filled in some of the remaining categories by hand. Not guaranteed
to be correct - I just did it quickly and haven't checked it over
but it should be ok.

Note that the "of which" sometimes refers to a level 2 function
and sometimes level 3 (so we actually have some data by sub-sub
function...)

Have a look here:

http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/wdmmg/file/b70ef7aac3c6/econdata/ukgov_finances_cra/fog_codes.py

the tuples are

(proper_code, function_in_cra, subfunction_in_cra)

The UK extensions of the cofog have strings instead of numbers in
part of the code...

Cheers,
-w