[wdmmg-discuss] CRA data analysis

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Tue Jan 19 14:17:52 UTC 2010

Thank you Dave, this is a good explanation of CRA, and its relation to
PESA. It might be useful to add that the CRA data is used in PESA tables 9
and 10.

I'm going to be talking with the Treasury and Office of National
Statistics tomorrow about the process for collecting CRA data and about
the bigger data sets they have like the TES and the Blue Book.

I'll report back here with, hopefully, a better understanding of how the
data sets are gathered and how they fit together and how they have changed
over time.

Lisa