[wdmmg-discuss] Fwd: Where Does My Money Go Epiphany

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Jan 22 19:36:08 UTC 2010

Dear Richard,

I think we are currently thinking along very similar lines. This is
part of the vision for our 'data store'. Very good idea to speak to
Steve and others from OSM community about their technical set up. In
particular we're after versioning for data and, as you say, a way of
bringing together lots of disparate fragments into a single system,
updated and maintained by a community of contributors (volunteers,
experts, official bodies, ...).

Any chance you might be interested in helping with the spec? ;-)

Best wishes,

Jonathan