[wdmmg-discuss] Interesting rejection of a FOI request

Julian Todd julian at goatchurch.org.uk
Tue Jul 13 22:29:53 UTC 2010

This is the sort of response I got for COINS.

Section 35(2) says once they've made up their mind on the policy, they
should release the information.  Holding onto it just because it is
not complete (and may never be complete) is not good enough.

Do they have a time-frame when it will be complete, and when the
information can be released?  Then what about the 07-08 accounts?

Julian.