[wdmmg-discuss] Interesting rejection of a FOI request

Julian Todd julian at goatchurch.org.uk
Thu Jul 15 10:24:46 UTC 2010

Well, bugger me, it worked!

"""You asked which Minister agreed the exemption at section 36 applied
in the case of the COINS data. For a government departments the
qualified person is "any minister of the Crown". The Exchequer
Secretary, Sarah McCarthy-Fry, took the decision as departmental
minister for the Treasury Group."""

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/copy_of_the_coins_database#incoming-99982

Here's a face to the name:
    http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/sarah_mccarthy-fry/portsmouth_north

How do we make sure that if any reporter covers this story, they give
her a bell?

Julian.