[wdmmg-discuss] Next steps with ask.wheredoesmymoneygo.org

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Jul 16 14:03:22 UTC 2010

Thayer: Great! Not sure what current plans are for this yet, but will
let you know as soon as we have a firm timeline!

Lisa: perhaps you could do first pass at inviting gov folk that you've
been in touch with re: WDMMG (e.g. HMT) to join Ask.WDMMG community
(no formal commitments) and we could take it from there? Also perhaps
could be good to ask OPSI for input -- as they are good at knowing who
to ask for what, and how? ;-)

All the best,

Jonathan