[wdmmg-discuss] Amounts paid to each supplier by Government bodies

Francis Irving francis at flourish.org
Mon Jun 7 11:19:33 UTC 2010

Right at the moment I was most disappointed last week with COINS not
containing information broken down by supplier, Nick Barnes pointed
out this successful FOI request which does.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/financial_information

It has a great table with IBM on 82 million pounds at the top, and the
Defence Animal Centre with £10.50 at the bottom.

To see if authorities in general will give out this quite useful
information, I've made a similar request to DECC.

If anyone else fancies making a similar request to their favourite
department, council or other public body, please add it to this
spreadsheet.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aqv-CMqMTudXdGktRzBGODk4QTZSalByY0hoaC1ZTEE&hl=en_GB

Francis