[wdmmg-discuss] Amounts paid to each supplier by Government bodies

Michael Friis friism at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 20:04:23 UTC 2010

> That's amazing. Is that data available?
I've geocoded all the addresses and put the data on Google Maps here
(the interface is somewhat dated, zoom around and click the markers to
see contracters/authorities): http://tedbot.itu.dk/

You can definatetely have all the data, it's just that there is so
much of it that it's hard to move around. Here's an XML-dump of part
of it(for Great Britain, I believe) that I did some time ago for
someone else: http://tedbot.itu.dk/contracts0.zip

I recommend you take a look at it and determine whether it might be
useful -- if so, drop me a line and I'll dump whatever you need.

Michael

--
http://friism.com
(+45) 27122799