[wdmmg-discuss] Fwd: COINS data now available in easy to use web analytical reports

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 15 13:08:56 UTC 2010

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Dear Where Does My Money Go:

I thought you and your colleagues might find the attached press
release of interest. Basically, we offer the public an easier format
to viewing and analyzing the Treasury’s COINS data.   To view the data
that has been computed in our platform, please visit
https://rapidgateway.rapidintel.com.

I have also attached the first press release as background.

I welcome your feedback.

Kind regards,

Lance

Lance Mercereau

Director of Marketing

Rosslyn Analytics

“Spend analysis for everyone”

Mobile:          +44 (0)7788 183273

Web:             www.rosslynanalytics.com

Twitter:          @RosslynAnalytic

Blog:             www.rosslynanalytics.com/blog

Post:             7th Floor, Stockley House, 130 Wilton Road,

                     London SW1V 1LQ, United Kingdom

Start using Rapidintel today!  The world’s first free self service
spend analysis tool.

To register, please visit our website at www.rosslynanalytics.com.

(Rosslyn Analytics is a Microsoft Registered Partner. No. 1861867)

This e-mail is confidential and may contain information that is
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient

of the e-mail, or have received it in error, do not disclose its
contents to anyone. Please also contact the sender immediately.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation