[wdmmg-discuss] Plugging the deficit gap: first stab at a live visualization

Tim Hubbard timjph at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:27:35 UTC 2010

>On 17 June 2010 00:24, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
>>  <http://www.wheredoesmymoneygo.org/v/cuts.html>
>
>Now updated with real interactivity so you can select the cuts yourself!

that's great!

>I think next steps is to improve the data side of things ...

one of the things I want to put in is different values for individual
types of tax, i.e. 4% income tax rise...however it needs a way to
make them alternative selections on the page.

the other immediate thing to add is the personal consequence for a
subset of changes

Tim
Dr Tim Hubbard                         email: th at sanger.ac.uk
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute        Tel (direct): +44 1223 496886
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus           Tel (switch): +44 1223 834244
Hinxton, Cambridgeshire. CB10 1SA.     Fax: +44 1223 496802