[wdmmg-discuss] Plugging the deficit now on guardian datablog

K Corrick kathryn.corrick at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 21 17:19:51 UTC 2010

Was just writing "Cool" when you emailed Jonathan.

Will definitely tweet out there.

Should add to the WDMMG/OKFN blog. Just need to know if this is something
just on the Guardian site or also on our own site.

If blog post then explanation as follows, if it's got too much of an
editorial slant then just shout:

<starts>

Headline: Can you close the deficit gap?

Body: Where Does Your Money Go challenges you to beat the Chancellor to it
before tomorrow's budget and close the UK's financial deficit. Will you
increase taxes, make cuts or a mix of both? No decision is going to be
popular but are some more palatable than others, you decide.

INSERT APP

Links to FAQs and further information from Tim Hubbard.

</ends>

Noted re. comments Roger.

If press release... then would need time to think.

Also, I'm presuming this isn't the graphic that David has been working on
for tomorrow?

Kathryn
PS. I'm having probs with the list as it doesn't like the email addresses I
give it.

Kathryn Corrick - Digital Media Consultant

Mobile: 07901 914190
Skype: kathryncorrick
Web/blog: www.kathryncorrick.co.uk
Email: kathryn.corrick at gmail.com