[wdmmg-discuss] Plugging the deficit now on guardian datablog

Tim Hubbard timjph at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 18:46:27 UTC 2010

At 20:28 +0200 21/6/10, Jonathan Gray wrote:
>Great guys!
>
>Not sure what stage we're at with copy (FAQs, background, etc.) but
>perhaps we could draft something together at, say:
>
>   http://pad.okfn.org/wdmmg-cuts
>
>Added Kathryn's copy. Anything else to add, Rufus, Tim, Lisa?

There's the start of an FAQ linked to the interactive page here:

http://www.wheredoesmymoneygo.org/cuts/faq/

Tim

Dr Tim Hubbard                         email: th at sanger.ac.uk
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute        Tel (direct): +44 1223 496886
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus           Tel (switch): +44 1223 834244
Hinxton, Cambridgeshire. CB10 1SA.     Fax: +44 1223 496802