[wdmmg-discuss] Fwd: COINS seminar (Friday 2nd July)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jun 23 10:02:42 UTC 2010

There's a free HM Treasury organized seminar aimed at assisting
developers to use COINS taking place on Friday 2nd July:

<http://data.gov.uk/blog/coins-coding-seminar-2-july>

If you're interested in government finance info this seems like a
great opportunity to get info straight from the "horse's mouth"

Rufus