[wdmmg-discuss] a good e.g. of obtaining council accounts

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Mon Jun 28 09:45:36 UTC 2010

I've mentioned before on this mailing list that I've been requesting
details of a few different council's accounts.

My best result so far has been with Cambridgeshire County Council, as you
can see here:

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/data_from_the_fujitsu_oracle_dat

Mostly this is because I've been lucky to meet Andy on 'What do they
know', who knows the account database tables well.

So, I've got a meeting at Cambridgeshire county council to discuss the
data we want -- this gives me a chance to show the wdmmg visualisations
and explain the project.

Let me know if you have suggestions for what to ask.  I should be meeting
them with Andy, hopefully this Wednesday, and I'll keep you posted on how
this goes.

Lisa