[wdmmg-discuss] PESA and CRA and differences between.

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 28 11:57:28 UTC 2010

What I don't understand from this is that they seem to say it can't be
allocated to sub-functions (at least when regional). However, it *is*
allocated that way in PESA ...

Couldn't the CRA dataset just have a bunch of entries in which region
(and PO) were not specified but other classifiers
(function/subfuction/department/etc) were?

Rufus

Open Knowledge Foundation