[wdmmg-discuss] Questions about the Blue Book

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Mar 9 18:06:42 UTC 2010

1. Can we get the blue book in source (eg xls, cab ...) form

2. Where do they get the data?

Rufus

On Mar 9, 2010 3:32 PM, "Lisa Evans" <lisa.evans at okfn.org> wrote:

I have the opportunity to meet with some people who are responsible for The
Office of National Statistics (ONS) Blue Book.

The Blue Book shows national income and spending aggregated in many
different ways. The ONS devote lots of manpower and resource to do the
gathering of the same data we need for WDMMG.

Are there any questions you would like me to ask them?

Lisa