[wdmmg-discuss] Annotating data

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Wed Mar 10 10:09:09 UTC 2010

Just to be clear, I found a discrepancy between:

- the amount of money the World Service say they receive in government
   grants on their website
   (http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/institutional/2009/07/090714_annual_review2009_financial_statements.shtml)

and

- the amount the CRA says the World Service receives in government grants
(http://objectgroup.org/worldservice-cra-2009.xls)

My question is where do I record this discrepancy?