[wdmmg-discuss] Program Objects

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Mon Mar 15 10:47:24 UTC 2010

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010, Lisa Evans wrote:

> In other good news -- my request for all the Program Object Aliases and
> corresponding Program Object Groups have been successful.
> If this all works out (I haven't actually got it through the post yet) it
> means we now have more detail about spending than is in the CRA.
>
> http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/programme_objects_from_the_coins#incoming-75100

Well I got the Program Objects -- all 14,000 of them and their associated
Program Object Groups.

The challenge is that it is all printed on 345 sheets of paper.

The reason given is that this is the standard procedure when redactions
needed to be made. The Freedom of Information law is weak on specifying
the format of the information.

So this is a request for volunteer support to digitalise the program
objects.

Lisa