[wdmmg-discuss] coins

Simon Rogers simon.rogers at guardian.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 13:39:32 UTC 2010

Hi
>From what I can gather from an off-the-record chat with the treasury is that
there will be an announcement on the issue soon. Sorry - best I could get

Simon

On 23 March 2010 11:05, Martin Rosenbaum <martin.rosenbaum at bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> Pls let me know if you hear anything from the Treausry - thanks, martin

Visit guardian.co.uk - the UK's most popular newspaper website
http://guardian.co.uk http://observer.co.uk

To save up to 33% when you subscribe to the Guardian and the Observer visit
http://www.guardian.co.uk/subscriber

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also
be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify
the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately.
Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use
the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way.

Guardian News & Media Limited is not liable for any computer
viruses or other material transmitted with or as part of this
e-mail. You should employ virus checking software.

Guardian News & Media Limited
A member of Guardian Media Group PLC
Registered Office
Number 1 Scott Place, Manchester M3 3GG