[wdmmg-discuss] COINS contract

Julian Todd julian at goatchurch.org.uk
Wed Mar 31 16:53:50 UTC 2010

Fairly standard in that it is dated 1999 (before FOI).  Doesn't
mention anything about trade secrets.  Therefore FOI should trump
this, unless they can prove that trade secrets are in the
screen-shots, and competitors never get hold of each other's
instruction manuals.  Who are there competitors anyway?

We may still be barking up the wrong hat-stand.  COINS is probably no
more than a visualization tool -- not the database.  What we need is
the part which explains how they import the data from the "*.money"
file they get emailed from the Home Office, and then go for these
imports.

JT