[wdmmg-discuss] Where are the cuts?: Results spreadsheet

Simon Rogers simon.rogers at guardian.co.uk
Wed May 19 10:02:03 UTC 2010

I think the plan is to publish that list next week - and if it comes out,
we'll put it on the datablog.

Simon Rogers
News editor, graphics
Editor, Guardian Datablog and Datastore
Tel: +44 203 3534942
Mob: +44 7887 824853
guardian.co.uk/datablog
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/datastore

On 19 May 2010 00:42, Alistair Turnbull <apt1002 at goose.minworks.co.uk>wrote:

> On Tue, 18 May 2010, Simon Rogers wrote:
>
>  I think that 6bn should be broken down.
>>

> Definitely. Do you have the figures, or is that what they are going to
> publish next week?
>
>        Alistair

Visit guardian.co.uk - newspaper website of the year
www.guardian.co.uk  www.observer.co.uk

To save up to 33% when you subscribe to the Guardian and the Observer visit
http://www.guardian.co.uk/subscriber

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also
be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify
the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately.
Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use
the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way.

Guardian News & Media Limited is not liable for any computer
viruses or other material transmitted with or as part of this
e-mail. You should employ virus checking software.

Guardian News & Media Limited
A member of Guardian Media Group PLC
Registered Office
Number 1 Scott Place, Manchester M3 3GG