[wdmmg-discuss] New dashboard uploaded

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Wed May 19 16:47:33 UTC 2010

This looks great -- I particularly like that you can now link to any
display in the visualisation.

Jonathan and I have written a blog post about these changes and Where Are
the Cuts? at:

http://blog.okfn.org/2010/05/19/putting-the-cuts-into-context-where-is-that-6-billion-going-to-come-from/

For all the bloggers on this mailing list -- it would be great if you
could help to spread the word by blogging about wdmmg, or mention the
project on social networking sites:

http://twitter.com/wdmmg
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Where-Does-My-Money-Go/117782354901717

Many thanks,