[wdmmg-discuss] Detailed spending data for London

Alistair Turnbull apt1002 at goose.minworks.co.uk
Wed May 19 18:04:05 UTC 2010

I have manually made a little spreadsheet of metadata here:

 	http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AijCXAu1IV6YdDFyYW1VTHJvYXlmQThHQURrQ3VXY1E&hl=en_GB&output=html

This is mainly to be able to map the filename to the reporting period. I
also took the opportunity to note which months have date and invoice
number filled in.

 	Alistair