[wdmmg-discuss] Failed to port datastore to RDF, will go Mongo

Francis Irving francis at flourish.org
Mon Nov 29 17:19:17 UTC 2010

Thanks for that writeup Friedrich, very interesting.

Two things:

1) I'd love to see your long technical pro/con email from before. I
can't find it in the mailing list archive, did you send it there?

2) I'm wondering if a leightweight linked CVS or linked JSON can help.
By this I mean using URLs as attribute values, and even keys, for
fields which refer to other types (for which there is an ontology, or
you feel like making one). That would provide the forward compatible
hook, that William refers to.

Francis