[wdmmg-discuss] Using Ushahidi to crisis-map The Cuts

Richard Pope richard at memespring.co.uk
Sun Oct 10 12:35:54 UTC 2010

I'm up against it with ScraperWiki stuff, but I'm sure we can still
get this done.

Jordan, do you think you could have a go at getting a local version working?

I've created a github fork of Ushahidi here:

http://github.com/memespring/Ushahidi_Cuts

Let me know your github account and I'll add you (or anyone else) to
the project.

Richard

--
/*